Rectal Thermometer Made by Johnson & Johnson – ok this is a great suggestion!
Thank you Stephen Marshall for a good chuckle this morning!! To meet Stephen check out his Facebook Profile here.
When you have an ‘I Hate My Job’ day [Even if you’re retired, you sometimes have those days]
Try this out: Stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson.
Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains so you will not be disturbed.
- Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair.
- Open the package and remove the thermometer.
- Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.
- Now the fun part begins.
- Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully.
- You will notice that in small print there is this statement: “Every Rectal Thermometer Made by Johnson & Johnson Is personally tested and then Sanitized.”
- Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times: “I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.”
HAVE A NICE DAY; AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE BUTT THAN YOURS!
If you haven’t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart…Maybe you should go and work for Johnson and Johnson!
Enjoy life now – It has an expiration date!