All of us have the ability to turn on the positive juice.
All of us make a decision when we first wake up in the morning whether or not the day is going to be a positive day, a negative day, or a miserable day.
It is a CHOICE we make.
You make the choice on how to deal with things that occur, and how you approach problems and opportunities.
To have a positive day keep the following in mind:
1. Every problem has a solution.
2. Failures always lead to learning something you can use later.
3. Many times you must take a step back before you take two steps forward.
4. After a crisis is always an opportunity.
5. You control your thoughts and feelings.